Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, April 06, 2009

I seriously think my temper has changed
for the better now. :D. Yesterday, this
reallyyyyyyyyyyy irritating guy called
me at 12 midnight for no effing reason!

He seems to be unable to rule out possibilities
that there are many others out there in the world
whose not like him and they have to study.
So I answered his call with a really irritated tone
because I effing HATE people to wake me up
with phone calls / smses while I am asleep.
(Especially during this period of time when I am
suffering from insomnia. D: )

Him : "What you doing?"
Me : "Isn't it obvious? Sleeping lah!"
*I rolled my eyes even though it was half closed okay.*
Him : "Huh? Why?"
Me : "I GOT SCHOOL TOMORROW LEH"
Him : "OH PAISAE PAISAE PAISAE...."
Him : "PAISAE LEH"

and I was secretly gloating over it this morning.
He sounded really scared that I will scold him for disturbing
my sleep ah. If I seriously screamed at him, its also because
he deserved it. Nbcb. Who the hell in a right state of mind
will call someone at midnight and ask what he / she is doing?
-_-. He should seriously be thankful that I no longer
scream at people for disturbing my sleep lor.

If its the Lim Pei Jie when shes 16 years old,
(I knew that irritant ever since I was 16)
all the damn vulgarities would have poured out
and she'll continue to scold you when she awake
the next morning. Its that bad, I'm that bad. ^^

Yesterday was NOT the first time that irritant
disturbed my sleep okay. I screamed at him once
so he was probably afraid that history would repeat
itself yesterday. Muahahah and I gloated over that
because I hope his fear will cause him to eff off and
never contact me again. :D Hehehehehe, thinking
about that makes me smile to myself now. -> :D.

Okay, I'm out of here.
JYA.


5:35 PM